1. Every garden design begins with a site survey. This details the dimensions of the space, the aspect and the location of services.
2. A concept plan incorporating all of your wishes and more, creating a balance between function and aesthetic.
3. A master plan to scale for the contractor to build, detailing precisely how your garden will be presented.
4. A planting design plan specifying a tailored collection of plants to complement the design with a plant schedule for orders at a nursery.
5. A garden designer of course! Try this one...